The New School Bus Driver Training Course
The Most Effective Bus Driver Training Course Available
The New Driver Training Course is comprised of 25 integrated topics that cover almost everything a school bus driver needs to know to do their job the right way, the first time, every time. When used as explained in the guides, this course will change the behavior of your drivers and help them to remove or reduce risk and provide a superior level of service and improve school bus safety.
We have created two options for the New Driver Training Course:
- Buy the complete new course covering 25 subjects plus a final exam DVD – $5,000 (Reduced to $4,700 if a member of a school bus state association) (See below for details of the 25 subjects.)
- If you already own our original Driver Training Course, you can upgrade to the new course for $2,350 providing you return the old course to us.
This curriculum was designed and written by school bus safety experts, so it’s a complete training system aimed at developing the safest and most professional school bus drivers.
Order now and we will contact you for payment information
The New Driver Training Course includes everything you need to prepare your drivers to be the best they can be. Quality videos depict realistic situations and model correct behavior. Animations and discussion pages enhance the learning points. Quizzes allow for knowledge checks. Wall posters provide ongoing reinforcement of the most important points.
Includes 15 posters:
Subjects covered under each function
Safety and Defensive Driving
About the Bus
About Driving Situations
About the Driver
About the Children
When All Else Fails
$3,900 (Reduced to $3,400 if a member of a school bus state association)
New 15 Program Course
$5,000 (Reduced to $4,700 if a member of a school bus state association)
New 25 Program Course
New Subjects Added
Each course contains 25 instructional DVDs, a final exam and 15 educational posters. In addition, the kit includes:
- A Driver Study Guide: This guide is used in the classroom, in the yard and during the behind-the-wheel skills-based training. It includes a complete and accurate description of every major skill in the course. [One guide is included. You’ll want to purchase one for each new driver you train.]
- A Classroom Trainer’s Guide with instructions on how to teach each lesson.
- A Behind-The-Wheel Trainer’s Guide that explains how to coach a driver behind-the-wheel to achieve professional performance improving school bus safety.
You can order now via our online shopping cart or you can and call 1 866 275 7272 or fax 1 330 342 1389 or email your order.
NOTE: You can only order copies of the guides, or additional posters in addition to the full course. Guides or posters will not be provided on their own.